Are you skilled and motivated, and looking to join a young, dynamic company specializing in the development and production of patented fender systems for maritime transport? Then we are looking for you.
About Fender Innovations
Since its start in 2012, Fender Innovations has gained an excellent reputation for developing and producing super strong, lightweight fender systems of the highest quality. Fender Innovations has seen tremendous growth ever since and built up a large and diverse international customer base, ranging from superyacht manufacturers to the largest shipbuilders in the world, often with specialist and specific requests. Our fender systems are seamless and tailor-made, do not absorb any water, and can withstand temperatures from minus 30 to 130 degrees Celsius. We produce fenders for both new and existing vessels. Our fenders are used in over 28 countries worldwide.
- A friendly working environment
- In-house training in fender building
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues
- Career opportunities within the company, which is constantly evolving
- Varied work possible at various locations
- Salary in accordance with the collective agreement for light engineering/industry ("CAO kleinmetaal/nijverheid")
- Professional development opportunities
- Employment of 38 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, accurate and driven general operative who is very good with their hands to join our workshop team (long-term).
Read more ›
We are looking for a passionate, critical and driven assistant/apprentice who is very good with their hands to join our team in the coating booth (long-term).
Read more ›
We are always on the lookout for young talent. If you are motivated, have good technical understanding and are looking for a job or an apprenticeship at our company, please contact us at email@example.com.